If you have a local organization or business to promote, do it in the SHHS 2014-2015 student directory by placing an ad. The directory is a popular resource for local families and gets saved for years if not decades — your ad would get seen by thousands of parents and students in the area. If you’re on board, just download the form (shhs-directory-ad-form-2014) and mail it and your check to Jacki O’Connell (address on form). You can send digital artwork/copy to Jacki (the Home and School Association parent volunteer in charge of ad sales) at email@example.com. You can also email her any questions, so if you are on the fence, just pop her a note. More details. Thanks in advance!
- Place an ad in the Strath Haven High School student directory!
- Strath Haven High School needs a new sign, badly
- Benches for High School
- Home and School mtg Thu (May 8)
- Principal to give overview of drugs at High School
- No drugs on Thursday
- Put scheduling into your Thursday schedule
- Alcohol and other drugs at the High School
- Concussion guidelines
- Error in BMI letter