The theme of the next Home and School Association meeting (Thursday, Nov 8th) will be “Academic Resources.” Roberta Winemiller from the Guidance Department and Department Chair will detail the departments resources for students and those raising them. She’ll discuss college planning strategies, standardized tests and Naviance the new college and career resource tool. All parents are welcome to stay for the Home and School “business” meeting that always follows the presentation — parent volunteers give quick summaries of goings on in different aspects of the school, and talk briefly about coming events sponsored by the group. Meeting is at 7:00pm in the Library (second floor). If you can’t make the meeting but are interested in the presentations or the details of the meeting that follows, just check the “Meetings and Events” page for PDFs of both (though you’ll have to wait a few weeks).
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11