Because we normally meet on Thursdays, this post is a reminder that the February Home and School meeting will be tonight, a Wednesday. That frees up tomorrow night for Valentine’s Day events, or whatever. On the schedule tonight is scheduling — Assistant Principal Andrea LaPira will review course selection for the 2013-2014 school year. As always, all parents are invited to stay after the presentation to hear about upcoming events…it’s a great way to stay involved with your child’s education and social development even if your child doesn’t want you to be.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11