The Foundation for Wallingford-Swarthmore Schools has noticed that its current group of volunteers is a tad underrepresented in terms of parents of older students (Middle School, High School), so if you are interested in joining them in their efforts, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. They have a variety of needs, so just tell them what skills you have or what you like doing. No pressure at all, but if you might enjoy being involved in District-wide initiatives, you might be just the person they are looking for.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11