If you didn’t attend the Home and School Association’s meeting on February 13th, you missed a great overview of class selection at the High School. But don’t despair — the slides from Assistant Principal Andrea LaPira’s presentation are below…just click on thumbnails to enlarge. Also, please refer to the 2013-2014 Silver Guide, a 62-page guide to all things scheduling, and the Scheduling Process FAQs (note that some dates are a tad dated). If you have any remaining questions, please send Andrea an email.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11