The penultimate HSA meeting will feature Dr Yannacone (the Principal, in case you just moved to the District) speaking on important dates for the next school year as well as reflecting on the current one. Also on the agenda: announcement of next year’s officers (thank you, volunteers!!) and requests for parental involvement from various class and HSA committees. If you can’t attend because this message comes too late, please mark on your calendar, right now, that the final meeting is on May 9th. Meetings are at 7 pm in the High School library (second floor).
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11