In case you didn’t know, the Home and School Association throws an appreciation party each Spring for the High School staff, and part of the process is hitting up parents for food donations and for help on the day itself, May 3rd. (You know where this is going…right?) Our SAL chair, Anne Campanella, has set up a SignUpGenius page to facilitate contributions, and if you have ducked your duties so far, please give it a click — the page is broken down by grade level. For example, if you have a senior, you sign up to drop off a dessert before 8 am on May 3rd. When signing up, you can leave a note about what you’re planning to bring, or even a comment about how nice it is for Anne to organize this event (or both). If you are not sure which grade your child is in, just sign up for a dessert…those parents have senioritis, and we’d love to get all the slots filled ASAP. Thanks, parents!
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11