Dr Noonan will be speaking on the “State of the District” at the December 12th Home and School Association meeting, beginning 7 pm. As always, it will be in the High School library, and everyone is welcome. And please bring a box of tissues if you can. Don’t worry, the presentation will not be sad … the school needs the boxes of tissues, and the Home and School Association tries to get parents to donate them. The school is also in need of hand sanitizer.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11