For parents driving to the High School via Copples Lane, please be aware that darting across Providence Road during peak drop-off times is dangerous. In a common scenario, a friendly car on Providence Road might allow you to begin your dart, but then cars behind that car decide to pull around, assuming perhaps that the first car has stopped in order to make a turn. Those cars can hit you, and can more easily hit students who might be walking along the side of the road. If you can, drop your students off at the Middle School and have them use the crosswalk. It really is not a long walk for them. Also, please note that making a left-hand turn out of Copples Lane is often equally unsafe (though currently not illegal).
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11