According to the Delco Times, the last day of school will be one day later, June 16th. The extra day is needed to comply with 180-day year that is mandated by the state. And if we have more snow days in the future, the days will be added to the end of the year. So erase that “Last Day of School” on your kitchen calendar and sneak it onto 16th. If your kid doesn’t look at the calendar, maybe he/she won’t even notice the change if you don’t bring it up. It’s worth a try.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11