Greetings, parents, from your friendly Home and School Association. If you are new to the District, we are parents (see who we are) who volunteer in various ways to help our teachers, students, and fellow parents. We would be delighted to have you attend our first meeting, this Thursday at 6:30 pm in the High School library (second floor). The first 30 minutes or so is purely social (with light refreshments!). At 7 pm, Principal Yannacone will present her yearly “State of the High School” report on recent test score results, noteworthy events on the horizon, and the goals she and her staff have set for the school year. The final part of the meeting will be the Home and School Association volunteers brainstorming about logistics and goals for the coming year — we would love for interested parents to stay and participate, or even to just lurk. If you can’t attend this week, please see our future meeting times and pencil them in (or the digital equivalent). Meeting times are always published on the High School calendar at http://www.wssd.org/Page/322, which you can subscribe to via iCal and such. You can also get time nudges and information by liking our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/shhshomeandschool.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11