Dr Yannacone will present her yearly, “State of the School” address this Thursday, September 17th at 6:00 pm in the library. To repeat: that’s 6:00 pm (different from last year). She’ll cover the school goals for the year, information on staff changes, recent test score results, and other current issues at the high school. As always, everyone is welcome. And everyone is welcome to stay a tad bit longer for the “business” part of the Home and School Association meeting. Although there might be some actual business (discussion of budget), there is also time for general discussion among parents and guardians, and always opportunities to get involved.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11