At 6:00 pm in the Library Dr Yannacone will talk about the prevalence of drug use among students and the effect these drugs have. For example, she’ll examine how students view the effects of smoking (or eating) pot versus how they view the effects of alcohol use. In addition to having statistics on what is happening at SHHS, Dr Yannacone will compare our school’s situation with others in the area and around the nation. All parents are invited to come and to take part in the discussion that follows.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11