At this Thursday’s Home and School meeting, members of the Guidance Office will provide details on the services they provide (for all years, not just Seniors) and an overview of curriculum and standardized test schedules. After this presentation, parents are invited to stay for the business portion of the meeting (we’ll be voting on Wish List items for teachers, groups). We’ll be starting at 6 pm sharp so that we can wrap up the meeting in time for people to attend Handbag Bingo event.
- Please proof Directory information!
- Weekly newsletter about class events and fundraisers
- Home and School mtg about mental health
- Mental health mtg Apr 14 @ 6pm
- Home and School meeting on March 10 (6pm!)
- Meeting on Feb 11 about class scheduling
- Please support our direct donation drive
- Series on mindful parenting
- We need a treasurer!
- Photos of seniors as babies due Dec 11